Sunday, April 10, 2011

More About that P-Doodle (a.k.a. Nicki)


Nicki-Noodle at 3.5 months old putting her seal of approval on my client's carpet selection.

While Nicki, the black miniature poodle I wrote about in my last blog, is technically my parents' dog, I happen to live very near their house and conveniently get to spend a fair amount of time with this little bundle of joy.  In fact, several of my dog-loving clients have already met her since she's occasionally kidnapped to "ride along with me" on Inspired Interiors errands and official business appointments!  I think Nicki really likes the design business - she's always checking out my fabric and finish samples.  She even likes to walk on carpet samples to make sure the fibers are appropriately soft for an afternoon cat (oops, I meant dog) nap.  Really, I'm convinced she loves this design stuff...it's not just that it frees her from the confines of my parents' house while they are at work, right? 

Regardless of Nicki's feelings toward my design business, you'll be hearing a lot more about this little dog, who is fast becoming the Inspired Interiors official mascot.  Just so you can't say I didn't warn you, she's frequently called any of the following names:
  • Nicki
  • Nicki-Noodle
  • P-Doodle (watch out P. Diddy)
  • Doodle Dog
  • Nicole (when she's in trouble)
Well, that's about it for today; I'm back to planning what trouble Nicole and I are going to get into this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment