Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Honolulu Confidential

A great example of Hawaiian decor.
Happy New Year!  I'm turning over a new leaf and vowing to update my blog more often in 2012.  I'm starting with a link to a Traditional Home article on Honolulu.  Having just returned (and still coming off my jet-lag) from a trip to the Big Island and Oahu, I can speak to how amazing this 50th state is.  It's January... and the low temperatures were in the high 60s, low 70s and the highs were in the low 80s each day.  There was sun, sun, sun and more sun!  Literally the perfect place, weather wise, let alone the stunning sights.  I'll be sure to post some of my own photographs and share my thoughts on this unique place in my coming blog posts, that is, since I'm turning over a new (palm) leaf and posting more to my blog more often.

** Note, all photos used in this post are taken from Traditional Home, "Honolulu Confidential."

Traditional Home - Honolulu Confidential

A view of Diamond Head Crater from the roof of Royal Hawaiian.
A beautiful breezeway at the Royal Hawaiian.

No comments:

Post a Comment